Friday, September 2, 2011

New Tools - Mauler Moves On!

After the last gaff and success it was time to move on.  Time to bust out another new tool.


Enter Dremel Stylus!  What a fantastic little tool that I havn't even begun to use fully or properly yet!
I used it to polish the mauler up and drill pin holes into his feet.
Next was the start of his custom base, which he is pinned through and to.....

Not having been around long enough for empty paint pots, nor liking the feel of them...I went searching for a creation to hold my models while painting.  Here's what I came up with!

Egg shaped wood block....$2.47  Hobby Lobby    Sticky Tack......$1.99  Hobby Lobby
and BAM.....my feels good answer to my "how do I hold my figure" dilemma!


RAWWWR.....prime and paint me before I eat you......thats what hes saying to you too right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment